e-Health in Croatia: Where are we, and where we want to be?(Round Table Discussion)
Round table moderator: Andrea Budin
This Round Table discussion will gather physicians familiar with e-Health services to hear their opinion on the quality and needs of available e-Health services that they are using while defining necessities/requirements for the future:
- What kind of e-Health services are used in their everyday work?
- Are they satisfied with the performance of the used e-Health services?
- Are there any improvements they want to add to the existing services?
- Is there any new service/device necessity that could further facilitate their work?
- What do they expect from e-Health services in the future?
Private sector companies (Ericsson, Exprivia) will discuss the requirements physicians have provided to solve the issues by their existing services or experiences they had acquired elsewhere, while academia will bring the insights about the moving trends and future of the e-Health.
Special invitation will be sent to the Croatian Ministry of health, to discuss the requirements and potential investments that are to come in e-Health sector.